10:18 PM
Yoz. Exceed my deadline ytd for tis blog entry =.=
( RE-EDITED post)This holiday seems to be so busy for me lately even though im "faithfully" tryin to complete all my necessary task but things just never get any better =D. Even though is in the holidays but it is still stressful, busy and rushing ard spore. -.- I shall contd to chiong my work till this thursday as I would be over in MALAYSIA for tis wkend (3days) Going back for shao mu ( for my non Chinese frens who does not understand it means paying respect for the tombs of ancestors) which is definitely my first time in my 19year old life going back for tis occasion. I hope it would turn up well, finding my roots and ESCAPING fr spore lifestyle =D
As I a lot of people who know me, I was born in Malaysia. I also have "pure" Malaysian blood as both my parents are Malaysians last time. But den, I still have a typical Singaporean mindset. LOL I think is still a good thing "la" haha.
I have been thinking about the past today. Things I did, things i did;t do, things i wan to change and the outcome. I still regrets not doing alot of things i wan to do but than, I still wan grab hold of my uncertain future. I certainly do not wish to repeat mistakes again............
For today,
Driving instructor was complaining me for forgetting repeatedly to off the signal lights today!! =.= Really careless, is a lesson learn. =X
To HH and louis having TP, all the best =PPP mus pass and i will have more rides!!! ^^
To my readers, I wont be in Spore fr 28/3 to 30/3. Anything just give me a offline msn or a email =D
Ohya, this is for pris my training instructor. Promise to promote for her for tis
http://www.openyourheart.com.sg/s/pic/328Juz vote for her, nid less den 20sec to do =D
CYA.....I hope the next post would be out on 30/3. Fingers cross =P ( I dun thnk my blog post is worth waiting, juz entertaining myself)
will of the heart
Sleeper89
Born into this
world on
5th
July 1989
Currently in RP---Aerospace
Avionics
- Year 1: W15K and W24F
- Year 2: E45J and E44Q(Currently)
Hua Yi Sec (Yr 2005)
- Class:1-04,2-02,3E1,4E1
Rulang Pri (Yr 2001)
- Class: 1A,2A,3F,4F,5G,6G
-----------------------------------
Likes
- Eat, Sleep, Play
- Watch Manga, Anime, Drama
- To be Happy
- Around with friends
- Learn new things
- Fav F.plane: Eurotychoon
- Fav C.plane : Dreamliner 787
- Aircraft Maintenance
Engineer wannabe
----------------------------------
Dreams
- Learn Jap
- Train till black GI
- Merit for Diploma
- Get into Uni(SIM) Aerospace
Engineering
- Aircraft maintenance license
- Happy & Healthy
- More fashionable!
- Holiday to Japan, New Zealand, Europe, Alaska